I received a surprising email from my mother recently where she sent me the "2008 edition of Getting to Know Your Friends". She filled it all out and I have to send it back. Addmittedly, I never do these things, but I figured I could humor my mom this time. Also, I am posting my answers in this blog so that there are no longer any secrets:) And I am embarrassed about a lot of these answers.......but I will do my best to be truthful!
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:30. Not by choice, the children were screaming.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girl's best friend.
3. Last movie you saw? "As You Like It". Shakespeare and directed by Kenneth Branaugh. Definitely recommend it.
4. What is your favorite TV show? I hate to admit it but I find The Bachelor very entertaining. The girls are so catty! Also I am currently loving "Miss Guided".
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? A slimfast shake with a banana blended in. YUM.
6. What is your middle name? "(I have deleted this answer for security purposes).
7. What food do you dislike? Eggrolls. They always smell so good and taste so foul.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Garth Brooks "Ropin' The Wind".
9. What kind of car do you drive? Ford Taurus.
10. Favorite sandwich? Charming's Booby Dazzler. It's not as scandelous as it sounds. Just an amazing ham sandwich on an onion bagel.
11. What characteristic do you despise? Being cliquey--that's so highschool.
12. Favorite item of clothing? Hott girl jeans and my burnt orange blouse.
13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Definitely England--more specifically Bath. I want to live my Jane Austen fantasies.
14. What color is your bathroom? Yucky. Blah-white with purple and green accents.
15. Favorite brand of clothing? I'm not sure about brand, but I love Kohls.
16. Where would you retire? Charming and I were just talking about what our "mansion in heaven" is going to be like. Pretty much a ranch with horses surrounded by big, gorgeous mountains and a lake full of fish nearby. There will be plenty of peaceful spots for me to read.
17. What was your most memorable birthday? I remember turning 18 and HRH and I went to Salt Lake City on tracks to celebrate my adulthood.
18. Favorite sport to watch? BYU football.
19. Farthest place you are sending this? I'm not really sending this anywhere, but maybe my mother-in-law will read it in California.
20. Who do you least expect to send this back? Again, I'm not "sending" this, but my husband will never fill one of these out.
21. Person you expect to send it back first? I have no clue. I forgive you all for your neglegence.
22. Favorite saying? "My children are the spawn of hell, and you're the devil!" It's from "Overboard", and funny to say to Charming after a hard day.
23. When is your birthday? April
24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Definitely a night person. I'd stay up forever if I didn't realize that morning was coming along with all my domestic duties.
25. What is your shoe size? 9
26. Pets? HECK NO. Not even a goldfish.
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? News.....We got our tax returns back and I am going to buy some running shoes! I know, shocking. I think I'll spend a little on my spring wardrobe as well.....
28. What did you want to be when you were little? I remember very clearly watching The Little Mermaid and thinking, "Whoever did her voice, I could sing just as good as her." So I guess I wanted to be Ariel's Voice.
29. What are you now? Wife, mother, homemaker, sister, daughter, friend.
30. What is your favorite candy? Lately it has been the stash of Cadbury Cream Eggs Charming hid from me in the laundry room.
31. What is your favorite flower? Soft pink Roses.
32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? June 28th, the day we are done driving and finally arrive in Utah! Home.....
33. What church do you attend? The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints.
34. What is your full name? Including my maiden name it would be (Removed for security purposes).
35. What are you listening to right now? "Bet On It" from High School Musical 2. I am not ashamed.
36. What was the last thing you ate? An orange.
37. Do you wish on stars? Once upon a time.
38. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Cornflower Blue.
39. How is the weather right now? Cloudy and not warm enough. 40 degrees.
40. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jayni. She has pity on my boring life and so always keeps me updated.
41. Do you like the person who sent this to you? My mother is a star:)
42. Favorite soft drink? Eww. Water please.
43. Favorite restaurant? Olive Garden.
44. Hair color? My hair color is officially "Yucky". Previously blonde but not dark enough to be brown. Just a good mixture of blich. When my husband has a salary, I will have gorgeous highlights!
46. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Eve and Day! What could be more magical?
47. What was your favorite toy as a child? My She-Ra (sp?) doll.
48. Summer or winter? Neither, I choose Spring and Fall.
49. Hugs or Kisses? Depends on my mood and who's asking....
50. Chocolate or Vanilla? CHOCOLATE
51. Do you want your friends to email you back? Heck yes.
52. When was the last time you cried? A couple days ago. It's a common occurance, don't be disturbed.
53. What is under your bed? Blankets. It's pretty organized.
55. What did you do last night? I watched American Idol with Charming and the girlies and read my book.
56. Favorite smell? A newly cut evergreen tree. And whatever is cooking at my mom's house on Fast Sunday.
57. What are you afraid of? Chickens.
58. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Just a little bit of butter thanks, and a good amount of salt.
59. How many keys on your key ring? 3
60. How many years at your current job? Just over 3 years.
61. Favorite day of the week? Sunday--that's when I get to talk to my family on the webcam!
62. How many towns have you lived in? 1-LaVista 2-Mountain Home AFB 3-Alpine 4-Provo 5-Salinas 6-Orem 7-Boise 8-(Where do you think I live now?)
63. Do you make friends easily? It takes a lot more effort than I think people realize.
64. How many people will you be sending this to? I don't know. How many people read this blog?
Bathroom Makeover–Phase One
2 days ago