Monday, August 27, 2012

I'll take what I can get.

I'm not particularly feeling in a bloggy mood today, but I did weigh myself this morning as usual and I lost:

2.2 lbs.

Again, like last week, at first I was disappointed.  I knew I could do better and I knew that I had probably gained a little weight the second half of the week.  However, this is still a pretty good number considering that I'm not going hungry and I'm not exercising.  I did walk Buttercup to school a couple times and that was nice, but this week I (maybe) hope to get some extra hiking in in the morning while pushing Farm Boy around in the stroller.

I've also been taking the herbal/natural/whatever pills and I don't think they're making a difference.  I'll still finish out the bottle and see it to the end.
 

2 comments:

Claire said...

Keep it up. You inspire me!

Mikelle and Ben said...

Wow I think that's awesome! They say it's best to lose 1-2 lbs. per week so I'd say that's not too shabby at all! Keep up the great work! :)