Wednesday, April 8, 2009

ATTENTION ATTENTION

To all males 19 years of age and older: Please take a good long look at this girl, my sister, named Mary Olivia. Alias: Livvy
Now as you wipe the drool off your face, please note that this girl is just that: a little girl. Not a woman or a "young single adult" or even a Laurel. She is but 15 years of age, and although of mature mind and body, she is too young for you.

So yes, I understand that she's the cutest girl at the party--of course she is, she's had 4 older sisters to teach her the arts of full-blown femininity and womanly wiles. I understand she looks and behaves sophisticated (although I doubt she even knows what that word means), and she's just the kind of girl who would charm you with her infectious laugh and that your mother would adore. I also understand that she is virtuous, lovely, of good report, and praiseworthy--but please don't seek after her until after her 18th birthday, which will occur January 2012.

It would be worth the wait. But until then STOP HITTING ON HER. It's getting a bit ridiculous.

That is all.

7 comments:

Olivia Dowse said...

Megan, We need to have a serious discussion. PS that hideous one of me with the sunglasses, that was about two years ago when I was in my seven year uglies. (As Aunt Duella calls it.) It's not the best. My goodness you make me laugh.

Katie Lane said...

Ohh I want to hear the stories! I once had a senior ask me out when I was a freshman...yeah. I thought I was cool.

Mrs. Kingsford said...

Katie, its worse than that. A 29 year old MAN was hitting on Livvy at a party I threw. EW. He asked her what she was studying, and she had to let him know she was still in JR. HIGH. Ya. Personally I thought she should have said she was still a miamaid :)

Love you Livvy!

Dione said...

She is gorgeous! I feel bad for that guy! I'm sure he felt just a little stupid...

Ranaebang said...

THIS SOO NEEDED TO BE POSTED!
Good work! As part of this Jayni should stop bringing her along to YSA activities trying to pass her off as an 18 year old :) haha j/k I love you Jayni and Livvy :)

Mrs. Kingsford said...

Hey Ranae! It wasn't my fault! I love my sister and she wanted to hang out with us for Jan's birthday. Hahaha....There is no disinviting Livvy....

Sofia Dowse said...

This is very serious. I think Livvy needs to be placed in a safe environment. Why don't you send her to Nebraska and she can dress up really ugly every day and clean our house? Run it by the authorities, ok?