Friday, January 22, 2010

Chuckle...

Lou Lou fell into the toilet this morning.

I was being the lazy pregnant mommy and laying in bed for too long, and made her take herself potty. Apparently she was in such a hurry that she forgot to put her little potty seat on the huge toilet seat (which in the past she has explained to me is for "big bottoms"... ahem). So she fell right in and I heard a splash and then a death scream. The poor child was traumatized and soaking wet, but I had to laugh. A lot.

And then I officially got out of bed for the morning. Lately it takes crazy things like this to get me to groan/heave my swollen body over the edge. Or just my children pleading for food.

I live a life that most women only dream of having. Yay!

2 comments:

pinksuedeshoe said...

I had to laugh too. A lot. So glad you are back (for maybe good?) I missed you.

Yomama said...

This was the place for me to say, I miss you already... So you better post about that new boy and life in Cali -- when you can! In the meantime, enjoy the new adventure! And God be with your Prince as he finds a job after graduation!!
Mucho hugs,
Karla